Short term Internship programme
Our partner The University of Northampton is working with Santander Universities to offer SMEs the opportunity to host a student or recent graduate intern through a subsidised scheme.
- The intern will work on a project identified by you full time for 3 months or part time for 6 months
- Santander will contribute £1500 towards the intern's bursary payments
- You will need to contribute £1500 towards the intern's bursary payments
- You will need to have fewer than 250 employees and turnover under £50m
- A dedicated temporary resource to assist you with a specific project that you have been unable to complete
- The opportunity to gain fresh perspective and generate new ideas from gaining a new motivated team member
- You will engage with eager young minds bringing skills, knowledge and innovation to your business
- Guide and impart the knowledge you have gathered encountering real business challenges
To talk to us about the Santander Internship Programme and how it can benefit your business, get in touch.